Mattresses Designed for Durability and Support
When it comes to selecting the right rent-to-own mattress, there's no substitute for hands-on experience. While some people may think a particular brand or description is the best guide, the true test of what makes a mattress perfect is how the comfort level feels to you. To help make your mattress selection easier, we have four recommendations:
- Visit a Rent-A-Center location and give yourself plenty of time to try out each mattress in the selection.
- Lie down on the mattress and get into your normal sleep position for a true experience.
- Try not to be persuaded by how other people describe the mattress. If it's pillowy to one person, it may not feel that same way to you.
- If you're purchasing a mattress to be fitted with an existing bed, be 100 percent sure of the bed size before you purchase.
No More Counting Sheep
The secret to good sleep includes having a mattress that offers the right level of firmness and cushioning. The mattress selection at Rent-A-Center features products with:
- Memory foam
- h\High coil count
- Sturdy box springs construction
- Inner-spring technology
- Stain prevention technology
rent-to-own furniture needs:
- Pay the cash price
- Pay 90 Days Same as Cash, which gives you 90 days to pay off the items
- Worry-Free Payment Plan: select a manageable reoccurring payment option
Your comfort level just got even higher. At Rent-A-Center we offer mattress in twin, full, queen, and king sizes, and all of our products are from two of the best mattress brands available: Corsicana and Serta. Let us help you with your mattress selection, as well as all of your rent-to-own purchases. You can begin the process online by filling out an application here. Then visit one of our convenient locations to finish the paperwork, and start your easy and affordable rent-to-own shopping experience today.